Unlike a lot of folks, I never gave up on Prison Break. When a mystery/conspiracy is presented to me, I have a hard time not seeing it all the way through.I sat through a long year at Fox River, and exciting year on the run, and an outrageous season at a Panamanian prison (Really? A chicken foot?) I’ve earned my finale and I hope next week’s event delivers.
Here are a few things I would like to discuss about tonight’s episode. Head’s up though, there are spoilers ahead.
- Once I found out Don Self duped our wacky cast of characters, I had zero empathy for him. Seeing him crawl on the beach with a broken leg was kind of awesome. Do I like that they killed his wife? Of course not, but on this show you can’t really tell if someone’s dead, so I’m hlding out hope.
- I loved Lincoln’s comment about being framed twice for two high-profile murders. Thank you for saying what we’re all thinking.
- Meanwhile, I know Michael is supposed to be smart as a whip, but building a bomb in a fridge…on a whim? I guess my mind just doesn’t work like that.
- One thing that’s never stopped repulsing me: T-Bag licking his lips. It makes me want to puke in my mouth a little.
- Anyone else really curious about when (if?) Sarah will drop the baby news to Michael?
- The promo for next week is pretty enticing. Anyone want to place bets on who Mike is going to save? If he ends up saving them both, I’d be a little pissed. It would be like having Terry live at the end of Season 1 of 24. Things can’t end on a high note for this show. I think Michael needs to make a decision, even if both of them end up surviving.