Another Wednesday, another batch of updates.
- Eric Mabius’ wife looks like she’s about to explode…with babies.
- As far as crappy rap parodies with low-production values go, this one is pretty boss.
- Speaking of HBO, did you see Entourage on Sunday? It turns out Turtle (Jerry Ferrera) and Jamie Lynn Sigler are an item in real-life. Adorbs!
- Lauren Graham, formerly of Gilmore Girls fame is making a jump to the great white way. Graham will make her Broadway debut in the highly anticipated revival of Guys and Dolls. Didn’t know she could sing? This YouTube believer never had any doubt.
- Christmas is coming. Wanna get me a gift? Make me a Muppet damnit!
- Get your cringe-on: Larry David’s coming back for another season of Curb Your Enthusiasm
- My favorite non-TV related link of the week: Brokers With Hands On Their Faces Who knew the economy was so funny?
- And if you don’t have cable, you probably had a hard time finding something to watch at the 8/7C hour. Barack took over the airwaves (except ABC, who knew they’d fight for Pushing Daisies so hard?) and delivered his message straight to the American people for a good half hour. If you missed it on the air, you can watch it below. I teared up at the end. Don’t forget to vote people.